We love pasta and seafood so what a great combination this makes for a quick and easy dinner.
We make this with crab meat but there are so many other options. This dish is great with shrimp, lobster, clams, or scallops. If you in the mood for seafood this is so easy to make, and you could use a combination of your favorite seafood.
You can have this ready and on your dinner table in 30 minutes or less, and it’s so delicious. To top it off I like to add some fresh ground black pepper and Romano cheese.
- 1 lb. of Fettuccine
- 1 package of imitation crab meat or shrimp if you prefer
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- 1 glove garlic minced
- In your pasta pot boil the water and add the pasta to cook
- Cut your crab meat into small pieces (Whatever size you prefer)
- In a 10 or 12 inch fry pan melt the butter
- Add the crab meat, garlic, and diced onion
- Sauté until tender
- Drain the pasta and place it in a large pasta bowl
- Add the crab meat from the pan, mix and serve
Leave a comment and rate this recipe for me. Thanks for stopping by.