Get my fresh dough recipe from my older post here: How to Make Homemade Pizza. This recipe yields me about three smaller pizzas or two large ones.
So I whipped up the batch of dough in my KitchenAid stand mixer and was waiting for it to rise. Fran knew we had some fresh tomato, baby spinach, fresh mozzarella, and feta cheese in the refrigerator. We always like to experiment with fresh ingredients, and pizza is so versatile that way you can use just about anything you want.
Here is what we used and how we made this fresh spinach pizza. The amount will depend on your taste. We really didn't measure anything we just added these fresh ingredients as we went along.
Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe:
- Roll out the dough in your pizza pan and brush it will olive oil
- Next, add fresh sliced tomatoes, enough to cover the dough
- Layer on some fresh feta cheese
- Now add some fresh baby spinach all over the top
- Add some sliced mozzarella
- Sprinkle fresh basil and some Italian seasoning
- Season to your taste with garlic, salt, and pepper.
|Our pizza ready to go in the oven|
As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!
The Ultimate Pizza Bible - Over 25 Pizza Recipes forTigerChef TC-20416 Homemade Pizza Making Kit, 6-Piece Pizza Pro Set,Breville BOV450PP11 Non-Stick Pizza Pan, 11-Inch, BlackCodream® Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter Wheel Strong Handle Never Breaks