Make these quick easy party snacks for your next partyThis recipe is one of our all-time favorites, it's so popular and such a big hit at picnics, parties, and Holiday gatherings. These are one of the best veggie snacks you'll ever have and are so simple to make.
Even I can do it, there are so many options for all of your favorite fresh veggies, you can top this with whatever you desire or whatever you're in the mood for.
My daughter and wife have been making these for years for all of our family events, and no matter where we take them, everybody gives this treat the thumbs up.
Pictured here are the veggie bars my daughter made for the 4th of July, with broccoli, cauliflower, red and yellow peppers. Aren't they just so colorful?
The options for these easy veggie bars are endless, you can add as little or as much fresh veggies as your heart desires. I'm not so sure about the cream cheese mixture, but for sure the fresh veggies are very healthy.
What you need for these easy veggie snacks:
- 2 Tubes of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 2 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-8oz. package of shredded cheddar
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 2/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- Veggie Options All Finley Chopped about one cup of each:
- Green, Red, Yellow Peppers
- Black Olives
- Spread the crescent rolls out onto a 17" x 11" pan and pinch the sections together
- Bake the crescent rolls at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until the top is golden brown, set the pan aside and let them cool
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch dressing, mayonnaise, and sour cream in a mixing bowl, whip until it is nice and creamy
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crescent rolls evenly
- Press your choice of veggies into the cream cheese mixture top off with the shredded cheddar
- Place the veggie bars in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- After they're cooled cut them into 2 or 3-inch squares and serve
As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy.
Make short work of slicing your veggies with one of these handy kitchen tools
Vegetable Mandoline Slicer - Cheese Grater - Cutter for Potato,Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer, Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty, Best Veggie Pasta &Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer