The weather is beautiful and our Huntington gas grill is hot and ready to go. There is nothing like baby back ribs on the grill. My son Sam, and his family decided to make the 2-hour drive on Father’s Day to surprise me.
What a beautiful day we had, we barbecued some baby back ribs on the grill. This was really simple to do; I bought two packages of baby back ribs and picked up some extra barbecue sauce. My son cooked these to perfection and here is how he did it.
Baby Back Ribs on the Grill:
- One or two packages of baby back ribs
- One bottle of barbecue sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- Set your grill to the high setting
- We rubbed the ribs with light olive oil (Not too Much)
- Place your ribs on the grill, cook on high about one minute per side
- The turn your grill to the low setting and turn off one side for indirect heat
- If you have a smaller grill as I do, rotate the ribs between heat and indirect heat
- Cook for about 1-1/2 hours basting the last 15 minutes with the barbecue sauce
To make this day even better, my daughter came over with stuffed artichokes and stuffed peppers.
Needless to say, I was one happy father, my kids are the greatest!! I can’t wait until next Father’s Day.
Please share any tips that you may have for ribs on the grill. As always Thanks for stopping by.
We cooked these ribs on my Huntington Gas Grill, Made in the USA:
Huntington 30030HNT Liquid Propane Gas GrillHuntington Rebel Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Grill18PCS BBQ Grill Accessories Tool Set - Stainless Steel Utensils with Storage Case - A Perfect Barbecue Gift Idea for Dad