This is such a delightful compliment to any meal. My daughter made these with pork tenderloin, which I happened to cook on the grill, but I’m saving that one for another post. This one is all about these delicious roasted sweet potatoes.
Okay here is what you need:
3 to 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed, like home fries.
3 tbs. of coconut oil
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
Now this is what you do:
1. Place the cubed sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the coconut oil and turn over to coat the potatoes
3. Add the three spices and turn several times to coat again
4. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
5. Spread them out on a cookie sheet, and bake for about one hour
You have to give this one a try, if you like sweet potatoes you’ll love these. All of the flavors seem to just come together. Need I say that I ate every last one!!
As always Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed!
Viva Labs The Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16Nature's Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, 32-OunceIsland Fresh Superior Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 54 Ounce